SEVEN BEDROCK PRINCIPLES
“THE TRUTH” CHURCH
- Commitment to Excellence– Our number one goal, is to always be the model of Excellence for our City and in the Nation. We will strive to be excellent in our customer service-how we treat our members, visitors and guests from the moment they pull into our parking lot when they leave our services, and when they call, email or write with requests or concerns. We will be the stand for excellence in how we treat people.
- Commitment to Humility and Love– We will stay humble and maintain the Spirit of Love and realness that we’ve had since day one at all times and give all credit and glory to god for our success.
- Commitment to Interactive Worship-We will establish and maintain the interactive worship that will support the new millennials, (baby boomers), and seniors with learning styles that will enhance the knowledge of God’s Word.
- Commitment to Creative Development– We are committed to creatively teaching and learning The Word of God outside of the box.
- Commitment to Training/Equipping the Saints-We are committed to training individuals from all denominations, backgrounds, ages, and walks of life. We will strive to help each person to discover their true purpose for the work of the ministry.
- Commitment to Holistic Living-We will seek the holistic improvement of each member of our ministry-spiritually, emotionally, physically and financially. We will preach and teach the biblical mandates to achieve success in all these areas. We will also make available the necessary classes, groups, resources, and qualified individuals to help each willing member achieve holistic improvement.
- Commitment to Outreach-We will always specialize in outreach programs for hurting people (I.E. The homeless, the poor, those with substance abuse issues, the incarcerated, those who have suffered from physical, verbal, or emotional abuse, etc)